Sportsmens Lodge is a must stop visit on your way to enjoying your trip to Costa Rica. The Lodge is designed for the Sportsmen with a taste for the elegant.
Built in 1906, remodeled to perfection, it is located less than a 5 minute walk or 2 minute taxi ride from the downtown casino district, perfectly placed for a quiet but pleasurable stay close to all the action of downtown San Jose.
The hotel features a sports bar and restaurant on premises where you can go for a nice night among new friends.
While watching the game you will notice the gorgeous women sitting around the bar, 98% chance they are “working girls” and for the right price will be your girlfriend for the night or a couple of hours.
The Mansion Wing
8 brand new, luxurious rooms surrounding the private Sky Box Lounge. Each room features Flat Screen DVD players, satellite movies, state of the art air-conditioning, and the works!
The Modern Wing
10 brand new contemporary rooms all with king beds and air-conditioning Many rooms provide great views of the Park or the City of San Jose.
The Penthouse Suite is 900 sq ft and features a Master bedroom with king bed, a loft with an oversized double bed and a double roll out sofa-bed in the Large living room. 42 inch HD TV, stereo system with surround sound, enclosed sun deck with 2-Jacuzzi tubs, full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a 6 stool private bar.
- Sports Bar, pool table, restaurant and thai massage on site
- Girls available for night time company
- Located in the heart of San Jose close to the casinos and night life
- Multiple TVs and satellite feeds to pick up which ever sporting event you want to view
- Incredible Super Bowl party if you are there during that time of year (reservations required)